Abu Dhabi city tour from Dubai
Explore Abu Dhabi’s rich past, vibrant present and exciting future on a day tour with Dubai Go tours
Complete by the largest emirate in the UAE. Travel down the Gulf Coast to Abu Dhabi. Enter the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world, to marvel at its white facade.
Time to drive along the Abu Dhabi Promenade to experience its long and pristine up close coast. Continue along the waterfront to take photos at the three main points of interest, the Emirates Palace, one of Abu Dhabi’s top luxury hotels, the Etihad Towers – those who have seen the movie ‘Fast and Furious 7’ will remember the towering tower – and the Presidential Palace.
The next stop will be the center Marina, where you can stop for lunch (you bear the costs) in the shopping center restaurants or deciding on food court options.
Then visit the beautiful Qasr Al Watan (Presidential Palace) located in the palace complex UAE Presidential. Look at the architectural features, historical artifacts, and other treasures
of the palace. At the end of the day, we will comfortably take you back to Dubai city.
Abu Dhabi city tour included
- Pick up and return to the selected hotel / location.
- Modern and clean vehicle with air conditioning.
- Licensed professional tour guides in your selected language.
- Full access to the Palace, Gardens and other public spaces within the Qasr al Watan facilities.
- Cold mineral water.
Abu Dhabi hop on hop off tour excluded
- Emirates Palace and the Etihad Towers (Photo stop outside)
- Guided tour inside the Qasr al Watan Palace
- Any service or extra expense not mentioned above.